Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Doing Our Duty!

This morning as we traveled to preschool, the boys noticed all the flags. They of course asked why the flags were out. I began to explain about America and our freedoms, when Parker stopped me saying " I know all that from school, when we say the Pledge. " I am so glad he is learning about our great country! We also saw people out holding and waving signs. I then explained that one of our rights is the right to choose our leaders by voting. Parker quickly said... " lets get our sign up so we can be the leader!" Parker will be a great leader... look for him in 2040 ;)
So the boys and I went over to vote, they were so excited to see how it all works. I don't want to be the leader, but I am grateful to those men and women who devote their time to serve us and our country. Hopefully Washington will take notice, and LISTEN to the people!
GOD BLESS AMERICA!
Please excuse any mistakes... I am doing this from Ryan's phone :)
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.4

No comments: