To our surprise, Jordan was the star of the show. He knew his part, he sang all the songs and did all the actions! I loved watching him, and laughed so hard I was crying. Afterwards, Jordan's teacher said that he was always so serious during practice. He always sang, learned the actions and never goofed off...this was serious business! I had many people tell me he was the star of the show!
What a cute kid! I love him so much, he is truly a blessing in my life. I love his sweet personality, his great sense of humor and his newly found gift for preforming.
After their last song, Santa came. The kids were so surprised, even Parker got in on the fun...they both came home with a bag full of candy and prizes!
Jordan and his cute teachers, they are so good with the kids...Jordan loves them and is always excited to go to school!
I know that some of the videos maybe choppy, but you'll get the picture!
Enjoy!
![]() |
| This scrapbook made with Smilebox |


No comments:
Post a Comment