Monday, December 20, 2010

Parker's Christmas Performance


This was the day we had been waiting for, Parker's big performance. He had been telling us about this special day since Halloween! At first, he kept saying "we are learning a song/dance/gymnastic move/etc to show our Mommy on our special day". I wasn't sure what he was talking about, so I just nodded and said how excited I was to see it. Then one day after school he told me."we are having a special day that our Mommy's and Grandma's can come and see what we have learned", that sounded awesome. I asked "can Daddy's and brothers come too?" Parker's reply was "I'm not sure, I'll ask teacher!"

After watching Jordan's performance the day before, Parker was soooo excited and ready to entertain! Due to a horrible accident on River Road that morning, Ryan and I were a little late and missed the first song. I was so upset, I could barely control the crying...by baby was performing and watching for me and I wasn't there!

Anyway, when we got there I saw the best show ever! Parker was singing his heart out, doing all the sweet dance moves and having a blast! (He even gave me a little wave between numbers) They sang a few songs, did a tap dance, and showed off their skills in gymnastics. I couldn't believe how much taller Parker was than all the rest of the class, I mean I knew he was tall, but this really brought it into perspective. Afterward, a Mommy came up to me and said that Parker was the obvious leader of the class...she was glad her son was by Parker so he could follow him during the routines. We are so proud of Parker, all that he is learning and that he is such a leader. This year he is learning to play the violin, dance, gymnastics, music as well as his ABC's and how to read (hopefully)... we are so blessed to have such great schools for the boys this year! Here are 3 of his 5 great and so cute teachers! Thanks to all the teachers out there...what a hard yet fullfilling job!

After the show, Parker gave us a cute little package with this darling little ornament. I absolutely love the picture in it, I guess they took it one day at school...I'm going to have to get a copy!



If you want to see the entire show, check out the Smilebox!

Enjoy!













Click to play this Smilebox greeting
Create your own greeting - Powered by Smilebox
Free digital greeting card customized with Smilebox

No comments: