Thursday, January 13, 2011

Christmas Fun with the Schuddes


Posted by Picasa


We had so much fun with Ryan's family down for the Christmas Holiday this year. After opening presents at my family's house, we jumped on a flight and made it to Ryan's Mom's house just in time to eat, open presents and play a few games. Parker and Jordan made a haul, Grandma Sylvia gave them lots of Lego sets, they are in Lego heaven! The boys and Meeks had a blast playing "Rock-n-Roll Band" with their new guitar and drum set. If I can figure our how to post a video, you can see they were great and really knew how to rock! I think we have a teen idol hit on our hands!

Posted by Picasa

The next day we all made the trek over to the Jacob Hamblin House for family pictures. They actually turned out pretty well, and the rain even cooperated and stopped just in time for the shoot. The beautiful landscaping and awesome rock wall were and awesome background. Thanks Casey for being so patient and helping us out...you really did an awesome job! I think my favorite picture is the one of the kids in the tree, so much cousin fun!

The next day we all got to go to Tangled, we all loved it! I think it is one of the new Disney greatest hits/classics. My favorite is the horse and her bipolar scenes, the boys liked her frying pan (I better watch my kitchen, they may try to replace their swords and lightsavers!) I must admit there are some days I feel that conflicted, hum what to do ?

Anyway it was a great few days spent with family, we had food, fun and lots of humor. Love ya all!

No comments: