Thursday, January 13, 2011

Snow in St. George ?!


Posted by Picasa

Yep, that's right Snow in St. George! We had so much fun playing in the snow at Grandma Kathy's house, then I was personally glad to leave it and it's mess behind. We flew home New Years Day...then the next morning we woke up to 3INCHES of snow on the ground! I could not believe it, it hardly ever snows and if it does it never sticks, it is unheard of to see this much. I heard Parker wake up, then I heard a gasp, a thump thump down the stairs and a "Mommy, there is snow outside!" The boys were so excited they thought it must be Christmas again, because it snowed outside. They had a blast playing outside, too bad we didn't have all the snow gear that was at Grandma's. It was a little muddy, but I loved watching them have so much fun. We were also able to take some gorgeous pictures of the snow-capped city and temple. I love the contrast of the white on the red hills, but I am also glad this is a rare occurrence and that it doesn't last long! I have definitely acclimatized to the warm weather! :)

No comments: