Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Our LEGOLAND adventure

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a slideshow

We celebrated Jordan's 4th birthday in Cali this year, and visited THE place the boys have been anxiously awaiting...LEGOLAND. We were able to coordinate with our friends the Carlsons (Kami and I have been friends since high school) and Chandra,Nate and their two boys came to! So we had a big fun group to enjoy the magic of Legoland with. The rides were fun, the kids really loved all the Lego details and I couldn't believe the crazy amount of time spent putting Legos together ( I could NEVER work for Legoland!) I think that Pirate Island was the favorite, they had a really fun splash pad and huge pirate ship with water slides and play areas. Knights and castles was also a hit, the boys especially loved the Jousting Knight ride! Ryan's favorite was the new Star Wars area...they had HUGE mini-scaled scenes from every movie. Really cool to look at, glad I didn't have to build! With Ryan in a wheelchair and crutches, I was running after boys and pushing a too heavy stroller up hills...just trying to survive and not throw-up (let's say not my best trip). We went to Sea World the next day, and had a quick look around and then flew home a little early...Mommy and Daddy were WORN out:) The boys had a blast, and Jordan LOVED his birthday...so I guess it was a success! Check out the smilebox for all the pictures and fun!
P.S.
I had to take this picture of the bathroom signs at Legoland...who hasn't felt like this at an amusement park...

2 comments:

Alli E. said...

Hilarious signs! Happy Birthday Jordan!

kami said...

That was so fun meeting up with you at Legoland and Sea World. We had a blast at both places. Cameron enjoyed having Parker to buddy around with.

Cameron is just the opposite of you...he came home dreaming about working at Legoland :o)