Check out this really cool look at the baby! We had to have another ultrasound last week, and we got a little video of the baby moving in 3-D! The head is towards the top and the cute tiny legs are kicking on the bottom. So cute, I love this little one SOOOO much already!
I can't believe how baby looks so perfect and fully formed at just 14.3 weeks, and how much baby is moving and I can't even feel it!
Wednesday, April 20, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
You guys always seem to stay busy! Looks like you had fun for Jordan's birthday. Your newest looks like she/he is growing right along. Congrats again and I hope that you get feeling better soon :)
I can actually see m(maybe!) what you are talking about...it's good that you are the ultrasound tech because I am just special when it comes to them! Super fun...
How are you feeling? I hope better.
That's awesome...
Post a Comment