Sunday, May 1, 2011

Happy Easter !



I know we are a little late (like a week), but we hope you all had a wonderful Easter! We were lucky enough to have our Easter celebrations spread out over two weekends. We started with a great Egg hunt at Daddy's work - SkyWest. They did a great job, lots of eggs and fun to be had by all! The boys really loved it and was a great refresher course of how to hunt eggs. The boys came home with full baskets and really enjoyed all the candy, Daddy and Mommy were a little distracted with putting up the swing set and didn't keep track of all the candy consumption...until we noticed TONS of wrappers and empty eggs everywhere! Good thing we were outside and had plenty of room to run off the candy-sugar high :) THANKS SKYWEST FOR THE GREAT TIME !!!




Then we went to the egg hunt at Tonaquaint Park a few days later. We had been a few years ago and had a ball, this year was a little CRAZY! There were hundreds of kids and it was a little disorganized, you can tell by the pictures...CRAZY was putting it mildly. The boys did a good job not getting trampled and managed to get 6ish eggs each (an awesome feat since there were a lot of kids with NONE). Needless to say I don't think we will go back next year, but the kids had fun and that is all that is important :)
We were lucky enough to have PaPa and Grandma Kathy come down for Easter weekend, this year. They spent Friday playing with the kids while Ryan and I worked. PaPa and Ryan had two HUGE projects to do, and they did a wonderful job completing them...way to go guys! On Sat. we went to an amazing neighborhood Egg Hunt and Breakfast. Lots of food, eggs and fun to be had by all (although it was a little chilly...by St. George standards!) I can't believe we only have a few pictures...I guess we were too busy having fun. Thanks to everyone who planned this great party!



Easter morning Jordan was up and ready to go early, Parker was a little slower waking up. Jordan had all the eggs pick up and had told us a whole story about how he had seen the Easter Bunny outside (Jordan said the Easter Bunny was dressed in camouflage so nobody could see him), before Parker had even seen an egg. We only had a few moments to check out the baskets because we had to get ready for 8:30 church (I know don't even get me started about the time!) We had a fabulous Easter dinner, with PaPa, Grandma Kathy and Grandma G.G. before they had to drive home. Thanks guys for the great weekend! Afterwards, we got a second Easter dinner at Grandma Sylvia's.... and "dollars" for the boys to spend however they wanted.






I can't believe that we didn't have a family picture when we were all ready, I guess the cute pictures of the boys will have to be enough! Love you all.




Posted by Picasa






No comments: