...A GIRL !!!
We are so excited to announce that we are having a girl! I know that some of you have been hearing rumors, so we are making the official 21 week announcement! I feel so blessed, and a little anxious. I guess I better start watching the blogs on how to do all those cute hairstyles, and how to make those bows and flowers!!! I better start researching the best dance companies. I can't wait to hold her and love her, I have already started the plans for the nursery. We have heard that three is a hard jump... Ryan and I will be out numbered. The boys are SO EXCITED for a baby sister, and Jordan is very attentive to his sister...he often kisses her and sings to her, a little awkward in public :) For years Parker and Jordan have been telling people that Jesus is bring us a baby sister, what sweet faith...I know that they knew her in Heaven and were just waiting for her to join them in our family. So all you Mommies out there with your darling little girls, any advice for me?


5 comments:
Someone once told me to "never waste a girl", so I do the best I can at finding adorable outfits and having tea parties and doing fun frilly girly things!! I know you won't "waste" your girl!
I don't have any advice, but your baby girl already had a playmate with Aubree! Hopefully we can move somewhere in Little Valley and our kids can play a lot! Love ya!
Congrats!! I know that you have been hoping for a little girl so I am so glad that you are finally going to get one. She will have two great big brothers to protect and watch over her.
Here is my advise for you, raise her like you did the boys, they are wonderful and loving. Just change the t ball to dance, and karate to gymnastics, etc. lol So happy and excited for our new addition. You and Ryan are good parents. Thanks for bringing them up to know and love the true church, that is the most important.
Grandma Sylvia
Did you hear my screams of delight??? I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!
My favorite hair blogs are A Story of a Princess and Her Hair and my other fave is Babies in Hairland. Both have the cutest ideas.
My other advice is: there is no such thing as too much lip gloss, feathers, sequins, or glitter :o)
Oh my gosh, I just can't stop smiling. This is going to be FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment