Sunday, May 8, 2011

The Best Mother's Day Ever !

First I want to say Happy Mother's Day, to all the Mom's out there! I have been blessed with a wonderful Mother, Grandmothers, Aunts, Mother-in-law, Sisters and friends that have been such great examples to me. Today at church one sister said that growing up she didn't want to be like her mother...and now she hopes to be just like her, then another sister said she has always wanted to be just like her mother. I guess I am in the middle somewhere. I swore I would never threaten the "Gobble Monster" would eat my childrens toys if they didn't pick up...well this threat has been used more than once. I never thought I would make MY children go to bed if the sun is up...well 7:30 comes BEFORE sunset now! Being forced into "slave labor" at our Grandparents garden and around the house, I swore I would just let my kids play and enjoy life and I would do it all... I WISH I was Superwomen and could do it all, but my kids are learning the joys of chores and helping the family (I hope) ;) I guess I DO want to be like my Mom, and only hope to grow-up to be just like her. My Mom IS Superwomen and I only hope I can be half the woman she is, I guess she gets it from my amazing Grandma. WOW, I have quite a legacy to live up to!!!
This Mothers Day started a little early for me this year. The boys preschool had a Fancy Nancy Tea Party (thanks to Allison I knew what this was) and I got to go with Jordan on Thursday and with Parker on Friday. They did a cute little program, and presented us with a cute questionaire they filled out about us, and gave us a beautiful crown and flowers that they had made. After that, the children served us treats and lemonade. Jordan was especially sweet and serious about his serving duties. I just love him so much, I would not get through the day without his loves and kisses. The other day he said, "Mom, I'm worried about you being sick everyday...I hope baby gets big and stops making you sick", he said this after I was freting over him and his allergies. Jordan's allergies were really bad this day, and his eye is almost swollen shut...poor thing, I can't wait to get his tonsils and adnoids out so he can breath and feel better. Here are the pictures from Jordan's Tea Party.








Jordan's Questionaire
My Mom's Name is: Mommy...I mean Tara
She is special because : She loves me
I like it when my Mom : puts me to bed
My Mom can do many things! I think she's best at : Making my food
My Mom has a pretty smile! I like to make her smile by :Maybe because I hug her all of the time!
My Mom is as pretty as a : bird, a very pretty bird
My Mom is smart! She even knows : she can rhyme!
I'd like to tell my Mom :that I love her.
WHAT A SWEETIE!






Parker's Questionaire
My Mom's Name is: Tara
She is special because : She feeds me breakfast
I like it when my Mom : Let's me go out and play with my friends.
My Mom can do many things! I think she's best at : Cooking for us.
My Mom has a pretty smile! I like to make her smile by :Helping her
My Mom is as pretty as a :Ballerina
My Mom is smart! She even knows :about Earth and teaches us.
I'd like to tell my Mom : that I've been good when I play with my friends.
I just love this guy and his zest for life!
All of my beautiful presents from the boys! At Primary they decorated bottles of lotion for us, it smells awesome...like watermelon! Ryan and the boys gave my a fun Mommy book and Ryan made an awesome dinner! Thanks Ryan for trusting me with being the mother of your children, I love you and am greatful for all your help. Thanks boys for blessing me so much each day, I am so greatful to be your Mommy!










P.S. Baby gave me the best gift of all, I finally stopped feeling sick and nauseated everyday, all day this week! SERIOUSLY... THE BEST GIFT EVER! I love you, baby!

Here are the videos of the cute songs and poems they did at the program.








Click to play this Smilebox greeting
Create your own greeting - Powered by Smilebox
This free ecard created with Smilebox




1 comment:

Alli E. said...

I am so glad you got to have a "Fancy Nancy" party!!! Fancy Nancy is the best! Hopefully much more fancy stuff in your life to come! ;)