we went from this
to this!
Yes, that is some curl in his hair...who knew?


Since the cut, we have had so many comments. I hardly recognize him, he is all grown up! Jordan loves it and walks around checking all the mirrors, to make sure his hair isn't "mess up" and still "spiky". If you are part of a lucky few, he will even offer to let you "touch it, but be careful it might poke you." What a funny kid! Ryan is a little worried, he thinks the cut has turned him into a teenager (oh what fun we have to look forward to! But to teenage boys act like that? I thought it was only girls.)
Jordan is having his tonsils/adenoids out, new tubes in his ears and his trigger thumb fixed on Thursday. I'm a little nervous, but I know he will feel so much better after it is done. Please keep us in your prayers...I hope we all survive this ;)
Since the cut, we have had so many comments. I hardly recognize him, he is all grown up! Jordan loves it and walks around checking all the mirrors, to make sure his hair isn't "mess up" and still "spiky". If you are part of a lucky few, he will even offer to let you "touch it, but be careful it might poke you." What a funny kid! Ryan is a little worried, he thinks the cut has turned him into a teenager (oh what fun we have to look forward to! But to teenage boys act like that? I thought it was only girls.)
Jordan is having his tonsils/adenoids out, new tubes in his ears and his trigger thumb fixed on Thursday. I'm a little nervous, but I know he will feel so much better after it is done. Please keep us in your prayers...I hope we all survive this ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment