Saturday, June 25, 2011

Our Little Slugger








Click to play this Smilebox slideshow


This year Parker was finally able to play baseball/t-ball. He loves sports and has lots of natural talent. Parker loved hitting the ball (which he usually did with the coach pitches and didn't have to hit off the "T") and he REALLY loved to play catcher. I think it was because as catcher he always had his hands on the ball. Parker has a great arm, and can really throw straight and fast...he loved his "homework" from coach , which was to practice throwing with Daddy at least every other day. Ryan was lucky enough to help coach, at this age they needed all the coaching help they could get. Mommy and Jordan had lots of fun watching, visiting and playing in the playground ;) Parker was sure that his team won every game, which was impossible because they don't keep score and an inning consists of everyone hitting and running the bases (there are No outs). I am so proud of Parker, I love to watch him learn and succeed and make friends. Watch the Smilebox for some of the seasons highlights

No comments: