Tuesday, June 28, 2011

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY, RYAN!!! I know it is a little late, but we had a great day celebrating our awesome Daddy. Ryan was out of town helping my sister and her family move across the country, so we didn't see him until later Sunday evening. The boys and I made Daddy a yummy German Chocolate Cake and dinner. Parker and Jordan also did a cute paper about thier daddy and how much they love him,the favorite things to do with him and what they thought of him. I love everyone of thier answers! Then we spent the evening playing games and catching up on Daddy time.






We decorated Daddy's presents, didn't the boys do a great job? Baby Girl even gave her Daddy a cute book "Daddy's Little Girl" about the special bond between Daddy and his little girl. (I can't wait to see Ryan with his baby girl...see will have him in her little hand at birth I'm sure!)




Here are a few pictures of other great Father's days from the past. What lucky boys I have, they have the best Daddy around! Love ya Ryan, thanks for being such the Super-man,Spiritual Giant,Understanding,Loving Daddy that our boys need!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: