Monday, August 29, 2011

August Birthdays

I know its a few weeks late, but...
Happy Birthday to me!
This year I got to celebrate my birthday with my family in Farmington. The boys and I went up a few days early to escape the heat and spend some time with Grandma before school started. On Friday, Ryan flew up and we had a date night in Salt Lake. We had a great dinner at the Red Iguana and then went to THE GATEWAY. We walked around, looked at the stores and had a yummy treat at Ben&Jerry's. It was so nice to have some adult time with my Honey (thanks Mom!) and enjoy the beautiful evening (not to HOT!)

The next day, Ryan took the boys to Cherry Hill for a fun round of Mini Golf. My Mom had some punch passes that Parker had been eyeing for months. When my Mom asked if they wanted her to take them Parker was quick to reply " No thanks Grandma, my Daddy's coming so just the passes please!" I am so glad they have such a GREAT Daddy and that they love him SOOOOO much. So while the boys were off having Daddy time, my Mom and I got to go shopping. You know, the kind of serious shopping you can only do with your Mom (before children). We had so much fun running into malls and boutiques, laughing and talking. We found the PERFECT blessing dress for Baby and enjoyed looking at girly stuff (remember my Mom has 8 grandsons!)

Then we got to go out with the extended family to celebrate all the August birthdays. Jeff and Austin Pack were in New Mexico so they didn't get to party with us, but the rest of the LEOS were there. Me, my sister Jessica, our Uncle John and our cousin Tyson. It is always good to be with family, we are so blessed!

Thanks everyone for making my birthday weekend so great! Love ya all.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Alli E. said...

I forgot your mom doesn't have many granddaughters! I'll bet she almost as excited as you for this little girl to get here!!

Keli W said...

Happy Happy birthday! Glad you had fun shopping and enjoying girl time with your mom! Sounds fun...hope you are surviving the heat now that you are back!