Friday, November 18, 2011

Taleah is Two Months

Another month has flown by, and our little Taleah is 2 months old. We were so excited to see that she is now 9.2 lbs and has gone from the 1% to 13% for weight in a month! I can't believe how much she had grown, the pictures really show it all. She is even getting cute little rolls on her thighs ( cute now, not when she is 30!) she is even bigger than her little monkey friend :)

Taleah has finally started to be awake more and watches her brothers intently. The doctor asked if she is tracking her toys and I told him barely, but she is great at following her brothers voices and watching them. Toys are just not as interesting as her brothers. I love to listen to them talk and play with her. They often hurry to finish tasks so they can hold Taleah first. Parker and Jordan are THE BEST brothers around! At her 2 month check up, they were very upset that we were going to let them give her SHOTS. Parker tried to talk us out of it, and the quizzed the nurses as to why Taleah had to have shots. He was pacing the floor with worry,he covered his ears and turned away when she was crying. Jordan was right there between the nurse and Taleah, holding her little foot. When Taleah started to cry, I noticed that Jordan was also crying. What sweet tender boys, I think Taleah's shots were harder on them than on her. Although for a baby that never crys, she can sure let it loose when needed. When the little "waaa waaa" didn't work, she let out the loudest high pitched girl-shrill I have ever heard! But she did great, and really didn't have any side effects, not even a fever...wow what a little trooper we have.


Taleah is the light of all of our lives, I can't even remember not having her in our family. She is such a sweet little joy and truly the best baby on Earth. Taleah had an eventful month, she celebrated her first Halloween, went on her first airplane( to meet Papa, Aunt Amanda and Aunt Jessica) and just this last few days started to show off her beautiful smile.

WE LOVE THIS LITTLE ANGEL !!!

No comments: