
We celebrated with my Grandma her 85th birthday this month. We were lucky enough to have most of the cousins there (we were so glad the Packs could come up from New Mexico) and had a wonderful weekend of celebration. We spent a great day at Chuck-E-Cheese, where the "Pirate Cousins" ruled the place and had a "HECK OF A GOOD TIME"!
The next day we had celebrated Grandma's birthday with the traditional "Pizza Party", we have been doing this for years and years. Fun for all with food, cake, games and conversation.
I love you Grandma!
I am grateful for all that you do, for the example that you are and for your being my best friend and "buddy" on all of our trips. You have always made me feel special and loved and I feel secure that you will always be there for me.. willing to listen and support me in all that I do. I'm so glad that my children have gotten to know you and love you so much, I hope that Taleah can live up to her namesake and your amazing legacy.
Thanks for all that you do! You are amazing!



No comments:
Post a Comment