Thursday, April 26, 2012

Sweet Seven Month Taleah


I know I say it every month, but Taleah is growing so much and we are loving every minute with her!  Even thought she lost 1.5 pounds last month (due to RSV :(  she is happy and looks like she can take her monkey friend in a wrestling match :)  She loves to talk,coo and growl at her brothers and toys...if you want a picture just have Parker tell her to smile, it works every time! 

She is learning to use her Princess sippy cup...what a big girl!  Taleah has started to explore things with her tongue and sticks it out a lot...it is too funny :)

Taleah loves to explore new things, her toys are boring her...she is much more interested in Lego's and Hero Factory guys.  Who knew?

Taleah loves the outdoors...even the grass! She loves to go on walks, and really loves it when she can sit-up big girl instead of being in her car seat.  Everyday we go out after naps, to sit on the grass - soak up the sun and watch brothers play.  I think this is her favorite part of the day!

She DOES NOT like to swim!  Although she loves to bath and has discovered her toes. 
 

Taleah was SO ready to eat, so when when the doctors finally gave us the okay we started her on big girl food.  She likes to feed herself, but HATES rice cereal!  I was a little worried I had a picky eater, but when I started vegetables she has LOVED them all...even peas and beans! 

She spends a lot of time watching big brothers playing sports, but she is their biggest fan and loves going to soccer,basketball and t-ball games!

Taleah loves to sing...her favorite is the eensty-whinsty spider, she giggles every time she sees your hand coming toward her.  She has FINALLY moved up to her princess room (my fault not hers) and has been sleeping 10-12 hours a night for a few weeks. When she wakes up and makes any noise her brothers are right there to talk and entertain her...I don't know who loves this arrangement more Taleah or her brothers!  She is almost on a nap schedule, unless we are running errands or car pools (oh the life of the little sister)  Taleah loves when Daddy comes home, and squeals when she sees him.  They play lots of games together like "3-2-1 blast off" and "Indian noises"...she has Daddy well trained :) 

We love this baby girl so much!  What a blessing she is to our little family, it is amazing how much joy one sweet little spirit can bring!  Parker,Jordan and Taleah have truly completed me. 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment: