My Super Heroes...
Super Husband - he has super powers in that he can go to work all day then come home and still have enough strength to be a awesome dad and play mate for two active boys! He is an amazing friend, helpmate and partner to a stressed out Mommy. Super Husband is always ready for an adventure and everywhere we go is a party.
Super Parker - this super hero's power involves an extremely social networking power. Parker loves life and everyone is his friend whether he has met them or not! Everywhere we go people flock to him and he always has a "gang" following him. I love that Parker has NO shyness, I wish that I had some of his awesome personality.
Super Jordan - he can be a rough-n-tumble warrior with Parker and then turn around and be the sweetest, most compassionate boy ever. I love the days that we have, just the two of us when Parker is at school. We have fun running errands, and he is the only man in my life that never complains while shopping. I love that he spends a lot of time "Fathering" the baby dolls in nursery...Jordan will be an amazing daddy and husband when he grows up...just like his Dad.
I know that this looks gross, but it has become an important part of Parker life. The other day Parker was eating an apple on our way home from the park. Our conversation went something like this...
Parker " Mommy , I'm done eating my apple I got to the nuts."
Me " Those are called seeds, when you plant seeds they grow into apple trees and make more apples,"
Parker " I am going to plant my seeds and make an apple tree. We can grow it in the front yard in the grass."
We just planted the garden, and have been talking a lot about springtime and what it takes for plants to grow. Sesame Street taught the boys that plants need water and sun, and Parker said he needed dirt for his tree.
When we got home he jumped out of the car, and threw his apple in the grass. Every day he checks of his "TREE", and is very excited for his crop. All the kids in the neighborhood know that he is growing an apple tree, Parker is a proud farmer. He is very observant of the daily changes...ants, dirt, shrinkage ,etc. that occurs to his seeds.
I am just glad that I didn't go out and throw the apple away that night, like I had planned to. I hope that the people looking at our house don't notice the rotting apple in our grass! I don't have the hear to take away his prize "apple tree" !
Notice the red heart ballons floating on the ceiling. We got the balloons for Valentines Day, yes Valentines Day! I can't believe that they are still going strong ! I guess that I should throw them away, but it has become a symbol of endurance to me. I am really impressed with these DOLLAR STORE balloons!

1 comment:
Super Cute Post! I love the shirts! My girls got Wonderwoman and Batgirl ones!! I may have to steal this idea for a post!!! You are SUPER MOM, too!!!
Post a Comment