
I know it has been awhile, we have had a few changes around our house...one being this new blog. Ryan and I recently "updated" our phones to the the new DROID. With these new phones we have portable Internet with us all the time, (this may or may not be a good thing). We decided to cancel our Internet and use our phones, so we had to change our blog to blogspot. I am excited to have so many cute options.I hope this change is not a big problem, and that everyone enjoys the new blog. We love our new phones, we are excited for our new blog and look forward to SPRING!
Can you tell which phone belongs to who ?

2 comments:
What a fancy phone you have there! Glad that we could find you at your new blog home.
Yay for the DROID! Please don't scare me like that anymore. When I got your email that said you have moved I thought you sold your house! Glad you will be around for at least awhile longer!
Post a Comment