
Then we were lucky enough to have my Mom, Grandma GG and Aunt Daryl come to stay with us for a week, and we were able to see the Tuachan plays. This year they had TARZAN and CATS playing. Both were amazing! The boys absolutely loved them and sat perfectly still for both shows. I loved the monkeys, they did some amazing flying tricks. Some flew over you and almost came down into your lap! Parker loved all the songs, both boys can now sing the entire soundtrack. Jordan loved the JAGUAR and was very upset when "Tarzan cut his head off", ask him about it he will tell you! CATS was different from Tarzan, but we enjoyed it just as much...(except for Ryan, the guys in tights was a little too much for him :) Parker even said he like CATS better than Tarzan! The songs were great and they did such an wonderful job portraying cats...they looked and acted just like a cat! I was amazed, it made me miss Stella (may she rest in peace!)
Then I got to go to Opening Night of TWILIGHT! My cute friend Kelly had a fun Lia Sophia party and booked an entire show. I went with my friend Keli and her cute sister. We had a ton of fun (even though we didn't win anything) laughing and ogling Jacob! Wow what a set of abs !



1 comment:
Toy Story 3 was so good! I'm the same way with our toys after I've seen those shows. My girls decided to give one of my Cabbage Patch dolls a bath the other day. I put it out on the swing set to dry and forgot to bring it in. Well, we had a thunderstorm in the middle of the night and I asked Brian to go out and get the doll. He looked at me like I was crazy, rolled over, and went back to sleep. I guess the movie didn't affect him in the same way ;o)
Post a Comment