
This week was a busy one, and one filled with milestones. Taleah reached her due date on Monday...she is officially a 40 weeker. She FINALLY left the 5 pound weight and moved into the 6 pound range. (although she isn't gaining like the doctors want her to so we are back to nursing-pumping-bottling until our next weigh-in next week) On Wednesday, Taleah turned 4 weeks old and today marks three weeks since we came home. Wow, how time flys!
YES, WE DID IT !!!
Here are just a few fun pictures that we have taken the past month. Here Taleah is all dressed up in big girl cloths, ready for her first outing and party at Staheli Farm. What a sleeping princess...Sleeping Beauty has nothing on her!
I just had to throw this one in to show that Taleah does own something that isn't pink, and she totally rocks this yellow and blue number...don't you think?

So tiny in Daddy's hands !

My cousin, Jenni made this darling tutu and cute matching flower. The tutu was so tiny, until you put it on Taleah. I love this picture! It almost looks like Taleah is smiling as she is being overrun by her pink tutu:)
As we were listening to the beautiful talk given by Sister Dalton, especially for fathers of daughters, I looked over and saw my wonderful husband holding his new baby daughter. It brought tears to my eyes (remember I still have lots of hormones raging through my body) to think of all the special memories they will have together. I know that Ryan will be the best Daddy to her, and I know that Taleah already has her Daddy wrapped around her finger. I noticed how tiny Taleah looked in Ryan's strong hands, and the striking difference in the size of their hands. I had to take this picture to show that Ryan's wedding ring would fit on Taleah's wrist! Here she is holding Ryan's "huge" ring...I love it!
As we were listening to the beautiful talk given by Sister Dalton, especially for fathers of daughters, I looked over and saw my wonderful husband holding his new baby daughter. It brought tears to my eyes (remember I still have lots of hormones raging through my body) to think of all the special memories they will have together. I know that Ryan will be the best Daddy to her, and I know that Taleah already has her Daddy wrapped around her finger. I noticed how tiny Taleah looked in Ryan's strong hands, and the striking difference in the size of their hands. I had to take this picture to show that Ryan's wedding ring would fit on Taleah's wrist! Here she is holding Ryan's "huge" ring...I love it!



No comments:
Post a Comment