Our First big outing as a family was to the NICU Reunion at Staheli Farm, a few weeks ago. This isn't a party I would want to be a part of, but since we had to be in the NICU I'm grateful we got to go. We were lucky enough to have my Aunt Daryl down for the weekend, and had a blast with her with us. It was fun to see all the doctors and nurses that helped us,great to experience Staheli Farm for free, but most of all it was GREAT to be out and together as a family!
"PARTY OF FIVE"
"PARTY OF FIVE"

The boys were lucky to have Daryl there to play with them...Mommy and Daddy were suffering from many nights of no sleep :) Daryl played all the games with them, explored the farm and even took them in the corn maze (and found the way out) what a trooper (and great Aunt!) Note the way both boys are sticking their tongues out with consecration...a Papa trait passed down.
HAVING SO MUCH FUN WITH DARYL!
There were several photographers there taking pictures, and donating their time and pictures to the NICU. They took a lot of pictures of our kids...I guess they could see who the cutest kids there were ;)


We enjoyed treats from KNEADERS (yummy) all the animals, the tractors rides and pumpkin patch, the fun farm yard toys and of course the corn maze. Thanks again NICU for the GREAT care that you gave our little Taleah, and for the fun party! See you next year.
Here all all the pictures and videos, if you want to enjoy all the FUN!


1 comment:
Tara, Thank you for sharing all of these wonderful memories. I had so much fun with the kids. I can't wait to see you on Thanksgiving weekend.
Love,
Daryl
Post a Comment