Wow, another months has flown by! This month has been so fun as we watch Taleah grow and develop her personality. At week 10 she started to smile and now she smiles at everyone and everything (she really loves the fan and the cabinets above her change table!) She also started to talk and can now carry on a lengthy conversation with me. Taleah has also started to laugh, although she is quite reserved as to what she thinks is worthy of her laughter. I know I say it every month, but I can't believe how much she has changed and grown. Look at the difference in the chair pictures! My baby is all grown up...not sure how I feel about that. Taleah has also started to give Ryan and I a break from the night feeding...she has even gone a few nights sleeping 6-7 hours!
ENJOY THE PICTURES!
ENJOY THE PICTURES!
Here is a fabulous video of Taleah talking to Mommy from her Princess Throne!



1 comment:
I love the ones of her on the chair!!
Post a Comment