This week was a big week for Taleah, on her tenth week she
1- Started to social smile (and what a beautiful smile it is)!
2- Started to "talk" and coo
3- Started to laugh at Daddy and his silly noises!
4- Had her first big party day, on her blessing day.
Sorry they are blurry, she was totally moving...but you get the idea!

Mommy and Taleah were up late one night, everyone else was asleep. Mommy went in to change her and when I layed her down on the change pad, she began to coo and ohhh at the cabinets. It was so cute and sweet, I was a little sad everyone was asleep and missed her first "words". Then I went into the kitchen and found PaPa awake, then Taleah and and PaPa had wonderful conversation. I was one lucky Mommy, who had the camera out and ready for the big day (the blessing day) so I was able to catch Taleah's FIRST WORDS! I love how she has to work the words out from her toes up, she is working so hard to talk to us. I think the false starts are almost as cute as the actual words.
Video of her first "talking" sounds!
Here is a smile box with the rest of the videos.
No comments:
Post a Comment