Wednesday, February 29, 2012
Five Months of Fabulous-ness!
Another month of life with the most perfect little baby girl! She brings such joy and love into our home everyday. This month she has begun to try to sit up all by herself, if you lay her down she does a tummy crunch until she is sitting (wow, she has some serious tummy muscles!) She is super strong, Taleah loves to stand up and look around at her surroundings. Taleah LOVES her brothers and has discovered that if she stays awake in the car, she can watch her brothers and laugh at their antics! (the boys loves their new roles of jester for the Princess!) Parker and Jordan can ALWAYS get Taleah to laugh! It is getting harder to take Taleah's picture with her monkey friend...this month it was more of a wrestling/eating match between the two ;) I'm loving how my little preemie has filled out, Ryan is always saying that he wants to "eat her cheeks" because they are so cute...I must say I have to agree! We love this precious princess!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment