Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Our Day of Love...

Happy Valentines Day! We had a wonderful day full of fun and LOVE. Jordan had a fun party at preschool complete with games, cookie decorating and valentine exchange. He came home with a "Love Bug" hat, he said he would share it with his Aunt Laura (Love Bug). Taleah and I got to go help at Parker's party at school. It was fun to meet all his friends and to play "musical chairs" with the kids. I found these fun Heart pants and fabulous heart JELLY shoes (isn't is amazing how far things have come since the 80's!) for Taleah... have I told you how much I love dressing a girl :) I especially love the picture of my three cupids...they bring infinite love into our home!
What says "Valentines Day" like a trip to the Dentist? I'm not sure what I was thinking scheduling it on this day, but it worked out I guess. The boys were excited to explore the new office and love all the new technology. We had another perfect check up, and Taleah enjoyed meeting the Dentist!


On our way to the dentist, the boys and I stopped and "Heart-attacked" Daddy at work. I think he enjoyed the chocolates and tolerated the balloons, lipstick and confetti. Several ladies came out to see our master piece, Ryan LOVED all the attention I'm sure ;) To top off the day, Ryan and I (+ one) went on a romantic dinner to the Olive Garden. Nothing says love like NOT having to cook dinner !


HAPPY VALENTINES EVERYONE !
Posted by Picasa

No comments: