I know a little late...don't judge we have been having technical difficulties ( and an IT specialist is hard to find ! :) We have a kindergarten graduate in our house now, it is amazing how they grow and mature during that few short months! We are really proud of Parker and all that he has accomplished. He did really well on the end of level tests scoring 100% in several areas...he really excels in math ( he sees puzzles and patterns well...maybe an engineer in the making) and surprisingly his teacher said he was her BEST sentence writer ( he always went the extra mile with his use of descriptive words and phrases). It was fun to see the Kindergarten program and meet all his friends, walking into school with Parker is like walking with a ROCK STAR...he has a little strut,nods his head and waves "HI" to everyone :)
I love this little man!
I love this little man!

The next day, the Kindergarten classes had a water party/graduation. Jordan,Taleah and I were lucky enough to get to help out. Jordan knew lots of boys and just joined in and partied like he belonged. There were lots of fun water games, playing in the splash pad, SUPER cool HUGE slip-n-slide (with a SkyWest logo on it HUMMMMM) and of course Popsicles.
![]() |
| Customize your own free picture slideshow |




No comments:
Post a Comment