Monday, July 30, 2012

Little Miss Independent

This month (on the 4th of July) Taleah began to "army crawl" and loved her new found freedom so much that she began "big girl" crawl the next week! She is super fast and loves that she can chase her brothers and the cat around (thankfully she hasn't found the stairs yet...I haven't figured out what to do about them). Taleah is super determined and persistent if she sees something she wants, she WILL get there ! This month she has also started saying many words, "UP UP" (when she want to be picked up or wants something) and "Da Da" were her first words and then "ba-bye"(with a cute wave) and "Oh Oh" (if anyone drops something), we have also worked on signing and Taleah almost has "more" when she wants more food :) She has really started to enjoy swimming, and splashing with her brothers. Taleah has also discovered our mirror and loves to play with the beautiful baby in it, she loves to smile and talk to her :) Lately she has been waking up with a cute little "fro", maybe her hair has started to grow in a bit...what do you think?

Taleah has also discovered her love of food!  She was never a big eater of "baby" food and I was beginning to worry we had a picky eater on our hands...until one night when I gave up and gave her our food (not blended up).  Taleah took one look at it and YUMMMM, she was a pro eater.  I think she likes feeding herself and all the colors and flavors.  She has eaten EVERYTHING we have given her spaghetti, corn on the cob, zucchini, cauliflower, chicken, lasgana, homemade bread, every fruit you can think of, potatoes, tomatoes...basically everything we have eaten :)  Although this can backfire, now I can't eat without her begging for everything on my plate...I guess it could be a good diet plan :)  She also can spot the tinyest(or not tiny) thing on the ground and race over to put it in her mouth (everything goes in her mouth!), then when she sees me coming she starts laughing and tries to crawl away super fast :)  What am I going to do with this girl !

So this month of Independence my baby has learned how to get around by herself, how to feed herself and she has begun to communicate...wow that was some month!
Here are some cute videos of her first few days or crawling...I love it!


My baby is 10 months old and turned into little Miss Independent!  

1 comment:

Alli E. said...

I like her red, white and blue outfit!!