That's right my sweet Jordan started Kindergarten last week! Jordan was SO excited to start "big-K" and everyday asked if it was time to go (they start a week later due to assessments). It was a little crazy on his first day because it was raining SOOOO hard, but we made it through the crowds and to his class. He was super excited to meet his teacher Mrs Guyyn and FINALLY get started. Parker was super sweet, giving him a hug at the door and promising to keep an eye out for him. Jordan went right in (thank goodness no tears here!) found a chair and waved good-bye, he was ready to begin this new adventure :)

When I picked Jordan up that afternoon, I kept doing a double take because the big boy that came out of the classroom was not my baby Jordan ! Mrs Guyyn had found his "ON" button, and he gave me a play-by-play of his entire day for AT LEAST 40 minutes! Before now, he has been a man of few words (although he does has some great one-liners) but now he talks non-stop about school and the going-ons :) He can tell you what was said by everyone, who moved their car and why, the rules of the class room/recess and all about the fun he had at recess ! Jordan is very smart and I'm so glad for his amazing teacher who is great at challenging him! I love this little man so much and Taleah and I miss him every morning, I don't like sharing him! Thanks buddy for being the best, our family is so blessed to have you...you really brighten our days with your smile and helpful giving heart!


No comments:
Post a Comment