Jordan had the static electricity thing going on. He jumped in the tent for an hour. Hunter permitted him to wear his holster. This allowed Jordan to have dual wielding guns. He had the fastest draw in the West.
The wind was relentless and did not let up after dark as we all assumed it would.
The boys had plenty of time to perfect their air mattress dives. I call this one the swan dive face plant with zero twist. When they weren't jumping in tents they were running around in the grass. The game they mostly played was "who can find the biggest stick".
Jordan not only had the pair of guns to fight with but glow sticks as well.
We were all tucked in and ready to sleep but the wind just would not allow it. So we killed time by watching Looney Toons on my phone. I think Jordan just picked his nose in this shot. The boys fell asleep around 11:00. I did not fair as well as them. It was so loud with the wind hitting the tent that I could not get to sleep for longer then an hour or two at a time.
When it was time to wake up and survey the damage I found out many of my neighbors suffered broken tent poles like this one. Others had the wind blow their tents over.
We still had a great time and the boys are ready to go camping again.

1 comment:
Love Jordan's static hair!!!
Post a Comment