Sunday, May 16, 2010

Graduation

Yep, that's right we had our First Graduation Ceremony/recital for Parker on Friday. I can't believe that we are already at that point :) It has been wonderful to see Parker love his class, making new friends and learning so much. Parker is so smart, it just took a wonderful, patient teacher to unlock the pathway to his brain. It was so much fun to watch Parker interact with his classmates...it was almost like walking into CHEERS, when we got there they were all screaming Parker, Parker. A few weeks ago, I was chased down in the parking lot by two mom's whose children were asking non-stop to play at Parker house. I guess the class clown is always the most fun and popular (with everyone but the teacher !) The kids put on a great show...they sang songs, showed off their amazing knowledge and of course the cutest dance. Here are a few pictures...if you want the whole story, check out the Smilebox! Parker and the group getting ready for the big performance.


I was amazed at how tall Parker is. I mean I knew he was tall, but he was the tallest of the 4 year olds and tied for the tallest of the 5 year olds. I guess we will have to start looking for houses with a basketball court.

Miss Kate, Parker really like his teachers. and they have taught him so much. Thanks to all the teachers out there....that is one hard job.




The happy graduate ! I love this little guy !!!!

They have dance class once a week, and music class the other day. They did the cutest dance... a must see! Ryan was not too keen on the outfit...I thought Parker looked a little like John Travolta in SATURDAY NIGHT FEVER. Let me know if any of you would like a pair of cute black jazz pants...I'm sure we won't need them again!

Here is the Smile Box. It has most of the songs and all the pictures... WARNING : this is a large file and make take awhile to load. Enjoy !



Click to play this Smilebox slideshow:
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Customize your own slideshow

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Congrats to the little man! I especially like that they put Schuddle on the hat. Some things never change...