Another sucessful Pack meeting on Wednesday! In Nov. when we were released from the Bears and Ryan was called to be Cub Master, I thought we wouldn't be around long enough to get comfortable . Well, I was wrong! We have a lot of fun with planning and putting on (hopefully) some fun pack meetings.
This month the theme was " In The Spotlight" , we went with the Hollywood/ Red Carpet theme. Thanks to our friend Allison, we have a great hook-up for props. (they have their pack meeting a few weeks before!) Thanks again, Allison - you rock ! We found someone who knew the owner of the local movie theather, and he donated popcorn. He said "come Sun. Mon and Tues night before closing and you can have the left over popcorn. That should give you enough." The first night when Ryan came home with a HUGE bag I could not believe it. We gave one bag to Allison for a class party she was doing at the son's school. It was almost as big as her.! 
Even after 60 + of bags full of popcorn. there was still enough to feed the ward at Father's and Sons. I hope the eat it all !



1 comment:
You guys always do a great job with pack meeting! Ryan is a great cubmaster and you are a great cubmaster's wife!
Post a Comment