Saturday, May 22, 2010

"A Mommy" ...By Jordan

The other day Parker and Jordan were playing, they had a whole storyline going, but they needed a girl to be the Mommy. Jordan then told me..."You are a girl, I guess you can be the Mommy."
I asked what a Mommy did (since they had casted the parts and had a "script" for each character). This is what he told me...
JORDAN: "Mommy's make breakfast, cook lunch , make dinner, do the laundry, clean up our toys, take us potty, put us to bed and give kisses!"
WHAT, I must do more than that!
ME: "what does a Daddy do?"
JORDAN: " Daddy's tell us to put our clothes in the laundry, give us a bath, play games with us, and watch Star Wars and Transformers."
Where do I sign up to be a Daddy!?
I am happy that they realize the service that I do for them, but I am fun too! After some questioning ,Jordan finally said that Mommy's sang to the kids. I AM very grateful that Ryan is such a great Daddy. I guess when you look at the job descriptions... I Want To Be A Daddy When I Grow Up !!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You make me laugh! I printed your story for my child development classes to read.
Love, Mom