Thursday, September 16, 2010

Day 6&7 Our OHIO surprise !

Laura was 36 weeks pregnant, amd had a Dr. appt in the morning. So I stayed home with the boys (who would want to take a 3 and 2 year old with them) and cleaned up while she went to her appt. When she got home she said that she had to have the baby today..."whatever" was my first thought. We had been teaseing about that all yesterday, that it would be fun to have the baby that weekend so we could see him. But when Laura broke down crying, I knew that she wasn't kidding.

So Laura and Jeff went off to have Baby Boy Cousin #8, and the four boys and I settled into a fun day of games and playing. We didn't have a car big enough to go anywhere, good thing the Packs have a GA-ZILLION toys and games! We even got to go outside and play in their pool and trampoline. Their sweet neighbor brought us Pizza, that was so great! Thanks, Molly !




Soon the call came that he was here, but having difficulty breathing (being 4 weeks early). Then he was admitted into the NICU. The next day was spent taking people to the hospital, getting Grandma Kathy from the airport, having a early B-Day party for Parker, going to the movies, going to a cool pet store (they want you to hold and pet all the animals) and eating out! What a day!


Baby Jason was born on 9-02-10 (they call him their Beverly Hills baby) he he he! At first the Dr. told them they could be in the NICU for 2-4 weeks, but Jason is a little fighter and after 4 days he was able to come home! He is so cute! We love him, and are so happy for the little Pack family! We love you !



The boys and I decided they had enough excitement with a new baby in the NICU, so we decided to head home....but we couldn't get home! The flights were horrible, being Labor Day Weekend. So after much planning, Ryan decided to meet us in San Deigo for the weekend. SOOOO... stay tuned for the rest of the weekend!

1 comment:

princess said...

I loved the pics. I have a ton of pics of the zoo I need to get to you. I think I put them on mom's zip drive, but we got some great pics at the zoo (the dead frog is gross!).