One of the best days in my life, is the day that I met my Parker! I was so amazed that such a perfect little being came from me...it was like the song in
Sound of Music that says "
I must have done something good." I truly feel honored to be a mom, and to be entrusted with such special little men. Here is a quick look back on how cute he is...

I remember right after her was born, he cried for a minute...then opened his eyes and looked around. From that time on, Parker has enjoyed life to the fullest! He just loves life and all that if has to offer. This was just a minute or two after he was born, look at those dynamic eyes!

Such a sweet little face !

Ready for his first Halloween! What a great smile. Parker's smile always brightens up the room, no one can resist his jubilant personality.

Parker may have had Acid Reflux, but that didn't stop him from getting some serious thighs! Don't you want to squeeze those checks?

Rock climbing with Daddy, last week. I know he is growing up...but he is still my baby boy!
We love you, Parker!!!!!
3 comments:
Parker's last pic rock climbing is adorable! It almost looks like a magazine ad!
Wow! I love those thighs!!!! He looks so big rock climbing. I can't wait until we live closer and he and Ethan can be best friends.
He looks the same even as a newborn. He is such a handsome little guy! I can't believe he is 5. I remember going to your baby shower before he was born and it doesn't seem like it could have possibly been over 5 years ago :o Time sure does go to fast! Happy Birthday Parker!!
Post a Comment