This was the news of the week! Optimus Prime needed all the Superhero's help to find the Allspark before Megatron does. We had 13 little Superheros come to our Training Camp, and help to save the day!As the children arrived, they found their own personalized "training" supply bag..complete with mask, cape, spider web,etc. They were so cute and very excited!
Getting ready at the starting line. In my head, I thought we would have a couple of kids go through at a time...instead 13 kids plowed through (it was better their way!)
Getting the bad guy...I think they completely covered him!
Then on to Gotham City, where Joker had tied bombs to our legs. So we had to save each other, by destroying the bombs. They loved this, and were very fast at popping all the balloons. It was so fast we couldn't even get a picture.
Then we finally found the Allspark, and help to destroy it so that it wouldn't fall into the wrong hands. They all had a turn, and finally destroyed it...and found many rewards!
Finally time for presents and cake. Parker loved all of his presents, and was even generous enough to share with his brother that night! I attempted to make a cake, well I made cupcakes, put a Spiderman ring on them and arranged them to make a #5. I thought it turned out pretty cute, and the kids love it!
It was then time for our little Superheros to make their way back to their own hideouts, to wait for the next cry for help.
Parker and Hadley...another prospect for the engagement pictures Allison?
They are the cutest!
![]() |
| This free photo slideshow made with Smilebox |


4 comments:
Looks like a really fun party. I'm so glad that those super heroes captured the bad guy. Good luck with the silly string. It took forever to come off of our sidewalk!
Fun super hero party! I bet it was a hit with all the kids. You always know how to throw a fun party.
Cute pictures! Britain had so much fun being one of the "boys" for a day! It was fun to see pictures of Parker as a baby too.
Super cute! YOu are the best party planner ever!!
Post a Comment