Monday, January 16, 2012

I Love to See The Temple

The other day my mom called to tell me that she was putting together a book of temples, she was getting pictures of our family at all the temples that we had been to throughout the years. As she got working on it, the project expanded and she began finding pictures of my Grandparents on their mission at the D.C. temple and pictures of us as little children at various temples. She also had a picture of her family when she was young at the temple. Then she started calling cousins and Aunts to find pictures of their temple experiences and then son-in-laws and their mission temples. The final project looks amazing with pictures from the 50's on and from all around the world, including South America,South Africa,the Philippines and England (Ryan and I visited the Preston temple). I am so grateful for temples in my life, for the covenants made and the promise of an Eternal Family. I am grateful for my amazing family (seriously how many families could/would put together a book like this in a matter of days!) I could not think of any other people I would want to spend eternity with! The only problem was, with all the pictures and all the people...we didn't have a picture of baby Taleah in the book. We couldn't leave her out so I grabbed the kids off their bikes and raced to the temple to get a picture before the sun went down (she HAD to finish the book that night) I absolutely love how they turned out! Such sweet innocence, what a lucky Mommy to be blessed with these three for eternity! I love the look on their faces as the look at each other and at the temple. Taleah LOVES her brothers , they are truly her heroes and knights in shining armor...Parker and Jordan cherish their little sister, nothing is more precious to them (not even their LEGOS!)
Thank you Heavenly Father for my family, for the Gospel and for the knowledge of the Plan of Salvation and Eternal Families!








No comments: