Saturday, January 21, 2012

Our Fabulous Four Month Flirt

I know, I can't believe that another month has flown by! Taleah has tackled many milestones this month, as well. She has doubled her birth weight (actually she is 13.6 lbs!) and has gone from 0% to 44% in weight and from 15% in height to 74%! Now she is starting to look like a Schudde...one of my chunky-monkey babies! Taleah celebrated her first Christmas and New Years, and has already been on 12 flights ( she is a pro at traveling!) As I look at these pictures, I cant' believe that she was so tiny...and how much she has changed! The first few pictures were of a monkey with her toy baby doll (look monkey's legs are bigger than hers) NOW the pictures look like a beautiful baby with her toy monkey. Taleah's legs are now twice as big as her monkeys, no more stick (frog) legs for her!
Taleah has also began to smile ( I mean REALLY) smile, and she loves to show off her beautiful smile for all to see. I really love how her smile starts at her toes and involves all her body, and when she is really excited her little tongue sticks out. This month I painted her toes (why haven't done THIS before!) I have discovered leg warmers (not the ugly 80's) and love the fun "pop" they bring to her outfits! Taleah has really started to laugh, but the laugh is mostly reserved for her brothers...she thinks their antics are HILARIOUS ! She definitely has her brothers and Daddy wrapped around her tiny little finger! She has also discovered that there is more to life than sleeping and has began to explore...she started to reach for and bat at things (and really loves the "old school" Sesame Street toy from Grandma Kathy). Taleah has learned a new trick of blowing bubbles, a unfortunate thing when someone comes to look at my beautiful baby and she is "frothing" at the mouth :) She has also really started to talk (and sing I think) and has a LOT to say...I hope this isn't a indicator of whats to come. Taleah is trying to sit up and loves to be in her BUMBO, she loves watching the world around her and the happenings of her crazy family :) AND the best of all, Taleah has started sleeping 6-7 hours a night...let's hope she kepts it up !!!



If I've said it once I've said it a million times...I LOVE THIS PRECIOUS LITTLE GIRL!!!



Here is a cute video of Parker and Taleah laughing. The boys love making Taleah laugh and smile, getting to play with Taleah is a reward that they will do anything for! I hope that will last all of thier lives :)

2 comments:

Alli E. said...

Isn't it great to have big brothers to protect her!! Leg warmers are the BEST!!

kami said...

I can't believe you haven't painted her toe nails before now!!! We've got to get you caught up on how to "bling out" a girl. I love Baby Legs leg warmers. I have a pair that I should give Taleah.