Thursday, January 26, 2012

Princess Myths...

When people ask my about my baby,I always reply "She is PERFECT" and I truly believe that. BUT I have discovered a few little facts about baby Princesses.
First baby girls POOP (a lot)...even at the risk of ruining their outfits!
(although she lets me know immediately if this has happened so I can take care of it)

Second: Girls of all ages LOVE their bubble baths.
(I guess that love relationship starts early)



Third: She maybe doing this to ensure that she gets her bubble bath AT LEAST once a day!


She seems so happy about it :)




Fourth: Tiny little Baby Girls can make as much laundry as her big boy brothers! t Whats up with that ?


DISCLAIMER: Taleah has been on antibiotics and the effects may not be all her fault :) Although 3-4 times a day seems a little excessive!




3 comments:

Alli E. said...

Funny post! Her hands are so dainty in her bubble bath! She is a princess!!

kami said...

I think that all babies poop a lot...I think it's just a bigger process to clean up girls' blow outs :o) She's adorable!

Anonymous said...

I love reading your blog, I love it! It always brings a smile to my face ;)Angie