Jordan's little preschool put on an amazing Christmas Program. We were so lucky to attend, and hear all that these little ones had prepared. They did several songs with actions and dance moves (although Jordan insisted on sitting and being very serious as he sang) Then they presented us with beautiful glass ornaments that they had made, ours had Jordan's little hand prints and a cute letter saying what he wanted for Christmas. I'm sure as he grows this will become even MORE precious than it already is. After the program we had a surprise visit from Santa, the kids got to talk to him and Jordan had one more time to make sure Santa knew exactly what to bring ( a Power Wheels Police Car and Legos) I sure hope he listened!
Jordan surprised me one day knowing all the words to "Wishing on a Star" from Polar Express, I can't believe that they could teach all these little ones all the words...but they did. Although Jordan was they only one singing the whole time, ya I know HE IS AWESOME! I wanted to always remember his cute little voice as he sang this ( he has brought me to tears several times this month) so I recorded it for all of you to enjoy!
I love this little guy, he brings such a special spirit into our family. I don't know what I would do with out my best little helper, sweetest brother and funniest little comedian!

No comments:
Post a Comment